Monday, April 2, 2012

BEDA 4/1 (Sorta)

Well, well. It's been quite a while, hasn't it, everyone? Quite a while. I have been slacking largely on my blogging duties, but I am BACK for at least thirty days in a row!* Yeah!
Anyway, since it's been so long (and also because I really want to go to sleep) I thought I would do another sort of introduction blog post. So here are (some of) the things you should know about me! In an quick and easy list, true to slacker form!

-I am a Christian
-I am a nerdfighter
-I am OBSESSED with Disney. I mean it. Obsessed.
-I am in my third year of college, majoring in English
-I write a lot and read way more
-I sing about as much as I speak
-I love Harry Potter
-I also love television. Mostly the British kind, but also the American kind.
-I make videos on Youtube
-Sometimes I make songs and then I put those songs in my videos on Youtube
-I've been working at McDonalds for seven years. I don't want to talk about it.
-I have three cats and am well on my way to becoming the crazy cat lady
-My ultimate, most unrealistic dream is to voice a Disney princess
-I really like speaking in accents that are not my own, however, nobody likes hearing someone speak in horribly done foreign accents.
-I am really tired and seeing The Hunger Games again with my dad in six hours and should probably get some sleep

These are some big things you should know about me. Now we're friends!** Tomorrow I will write a proper blog post, I promise. Although it is 4:11... look, it's tomorrow!*** Also, although I am not doing VEDA this month, I'm doing VLODA, which stands for both "Vlog Lots of Days in April" and "I Am a Slacker Who Has Already Failed VEDA on the First Day." My youtube channel is youtube.com/myxgiftxisxmyxsong if you're interested in keeping up with me there.

Anyway, until tomorrow!

*Not a guarantee
**That's how it works, right? Or do I still have to ask if you want to play?****
***That one's for you, Jordan and Justine.
****That sounds creepier than it is. I promise it's a reference. Ask Maureen Johnson.

Currently reading: The Chronicles of Narnia- The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
Song of the Day: The Disney Dreams show at Disneyland Paris (IT COUNTS.)
Number of times I have called myself a slacker in this post: 3. It's the magic number, my friends.

4 comments:

  1. I'M EXCITED FOR THIS MONTH!*

    *I take no responsibility for this being true in two weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm excited too, but knowing already what this month is going to be like, I'm also rather afraid. xD But WE CAN DO IT!

      Delete
  2. YAY, TRIPLE NIKKI IN MY LIFE EVERY DAY! WOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOO DOUBLE JORDAN IN MY LIFE EVERY DAY! DOUBLE JORDAN ALL THE WAY 'CROSS THE SKY! #yeahyeahhhhh #sointense

      Delete