Thursday, April 5, 2012

BEDA 4/5: If that's the way you love, you've got to learn so much.

Hey everyone.
Truthfully, I do not want to be writing this post right now. I'm in a terrible mood and I'm in a hurry and I just want to cry or scream or punch a pillow.
Do you ever get in those moods where you feel like the entire world has offended you, even though an argument with one person is all that caused it? I don't know why, but this happens to me fairly often.
I like to consider myself a generally happy person, but far more often that I'm proud of, I fall prey to ridiculous, pointless mood swings. I become irritable and grouchy and particularly sensitive. It's not a personality trait I've proud of, but not I've been able to shake so far. It rarely happens around my friends. For the most part, it happens with my family; the people I'm closest to. Not very loving behavior, I realize. I'm not sure if it's just because because they've seen me at my worst anyway, so I'm less worried about them seeing that side of me, or if it's because I'm just around them so much, or what. I wish I knew how to get rid of it, though.
Do you any of you have this problem? Do you have any suggestions on how to . . . keep it from happening, I guess?
I know a lot of people say that it's a choice. Choose to be happy. Choose not to be upset, annoyed, angry, sad, etc. But I guess that often feels impossible in the moment. Does this make me ridiculous? Juvenile? Immature? I don't know.
Sorry for the downer of a post, again. I really need to work on this blogging thing. I do feel better, though. So thanks.

Currently reading: Nothing. SO MUCH SCHOOLWORK.
Song of the Day: Disney Animazement Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment